I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in took off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we continue.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be? submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog
I would love to have a private concert with any number of different musicians. I think I would probably have to vote for Uncle Kracker because I could never handle the pot smoke at one of their real concerts but I saw them live at a radio station sponsored show once and I loved listening to their music.
- Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time
I work, I have always worked. I'm actual a little nervous that there will come a time when I can't work before we have kids. I know kids will keep me busy but when Six Flags closed and I was unemployed for a month I went bonkers...I also mystery shop...but that is more free stuff/food than income because I don't do it very much.
- During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love
Knowing my husband our baby will be nicknamed something really loving--like parasite...
- Have you ever won a blog giveaway? If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
I have won three, my first was a puppy snuggie from Bethany @ Canines and Cadences, the second was a super cute "flirty apron" from A Giveaway Everyday and the third was a Scentsy warmer and 2 bars from Lauren @ Young but not (completely) dumb.
- If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the ArmyI have a gallon of milk, some cheese, about 15 fruit duos (they were $1.25 each @ Kroger this week and a $1.00 off coupon on them this week!) a couple of Herizon milk boxes (Vanilla Yum!) and I'm honestly not sure what else, I really need to clean it out!
In related news apparently since I linked my amazon account to my blog to monetize on the Amazon Associates program gives me a search bar to I guess program results related to my post. I searched for "Wife Gifts" and the results were all porn related...