Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Derby tickets!!!

So I am thenproud owner of three tickets to the VIP area in the infield for derby. I didn't want to be in the infield but the VIP area has real restrooms that are cleaned and private betting windows and some other perks so I'm sure it will be fun. Now I just have to find my "I'm addicted to horse races and gamble too much" member card so that the betting will be even easier. :). I know it is packed here somewhere. Hubs doesn't know about the tickets I'm giving them to him for his birthday. Well I'm giving him one of them for his bday, the other two belong to me and lilshutterbug. :). I'm so excited and the best part is I already have a hat! And I think I know what dress I'm going to wear but I need to try it on first. I hope the weather is nice.

2 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

How fun! I would love to go someday.

Erica said...

My mom says I need a hat. Maybe I should make one...

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...