Monday, October 5, 2020

Sippy Cups

 How do you pick a sippy cup for your child?    At his 1 year doctor appointment Little Dude's doctor suggested that we cut him off of bottles sooner rather than later but keep breast feeding as long as we wanted because Little Dude already has so many teeth.  

So I went shopping for sippy cups...

We already had 1 straw cup, 1 silicone spout sippy cup, and 2 360 cups that we were using for water but I didn't know what to get for milk.   

I stood in the isle of the store for a solid 20 minutes googling my options and trying to figure out what to get.   In the end I decided to get 4 360 style cups for milk and 2 straw cups for water to send to daycare and that we could have 2 sippy cups per day of milk and rotate day by day...

Now we are down to 1 sippy of milk and 1 of water per day and I am in the process of weaning off of pumping because Little Dude isn't really drinking his milk and I can't help but wonder if I should switch his milk to a straw cup ... 

So what do you think?  How do you choose a sippy cup?

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...