What am I watching???? I need more wine for this....three grown men on the screen all trying to talk over, not even letting the moderator ask the questions...Does any one remember in the 1980's when Bush Sr. accidentally dared to interrupt someone and it was super dramatic???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PCS Updates
Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...
-
Happy military spouse appreciation day! The Friday before Mothers Day is officially Milspouse appreciation day. In honor of this day Househ...
-
Like I said, I'm a slacker!!! I want to thank these lovely ladies for loving me anyway :) Without further ado here are the awards!!!! ...
-
So apparently people are having trouble commenting on my blog. I recieved and email today from Allison at I heart change saying that she ...
No comments:
Post a Comment