Monday, September 14, 2020

Racing Baby

 I received what I found to be a funny flyer from Little Dude's school last week.  They are hosting a "Fund Run" in October where all of the students run to raise money for the school, a great idea for a fundraiser in my option; people love sponsoring kids to do active things and it has low overhead for the school; but the funny thing was when I realized there is a heat for Little Dude's infant classroom 🤣

So I obviously did the only thing I could and registered him to "run".   I hope that the teacher sends me pictures because I'm sure it will be cute, unfortunately I won't be able to go watch. 

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...