Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I still hate running

I realized I never gave an update about the 10K that my dear sweet hubby registered me for.
At the end of October Hubby, Little Dude, and I ran/walked the Wicked 10K in Virginia Beach.  Despite the fact that I was less than 3 months postpartum and had no intention of getting some sort of amazing time I managed to PR the race! (I've only ran one other 10K in my life so the bar was pretty low).
I was super proud of our cute outfits.  Hubby & I wore T-shirts that had dinosaurs on them and said Mommysarus and Daddysuras and Little Dude had a super cute dinosaur outfit.
I didn't purchase any pictures but looking at the official race photos I'm amazed at how different I look already, just 2(ish) months later.  

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...