Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year's Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  I don't necessarily make resolutions but I do try to set goals each new year.  This year my goals all center around the health and wellness of my family.  I have even gotten hubby on board with the goals.  

Physical Health/Fitness goals--
Focus on eating at home
Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables as a family
Introduce Little Dude to nutritious foods and avoid processed crap
Workout at least 3 times per week
Everyone to be a healthy BMI/BF%

Financial Health goals--
Payoff all"bad" debt (credit cards, miscellaneous loans, cars)
Stop buying "stuff" we don't need and get rid of the "Stuff" we already have
Hit a specific $ amount in our savings account

Emotional/Relationship goals--
One date night per month when hubby is home
No cell phones/computers/tv/electronics in bed
No TV on weeknights before Little Dude goes to bed
Read at least 1 book to Little Dude per day
Read 1 story from the Bible as a family at least 2 times per week
Purge excess junk from our house to help encourage a sense of calm/limit clutter

What are your goals for the new year?  How do you plan on accomplishing them?

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...