Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Hamilton, the musical

What a wonderful show.  It completely lives up to the hype.
For Christmas I got tickets for my mom and I to go see the touring production of Hamilton when it was in town.  I already loved the music, and I am a huge Broadway fan in general but this was probably in my top 10 shows of all time, actually my top 5.
And with that thought process...my top 5 Broadway Musicals are:
1. Thoroughly Modern Millie
2. Chicago (this was the first/only show I have actually seen on Broadway, the others have all been touring productions, though I have also seen Chicago on tour)
3. Wicked
4. Hamilton
5. Mama Mia
What is your favorite musical?  Have you seen Hamilton yet?

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...