Saturday, June 2, 2012

MilSpouse (first) Friday (or Saturday?) Fill-in

I am a complete failure...It completely slipped my mind last night that it was Friday and I forgot to post this...I even came up with one of the questions!   If you want to participate go check out Wifey's Blog and join in the fun!

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?May was really an awesome month.  I probably would have had my mom send me my old graphing calculator for this pain in the ass calculus class sooner but that's about it.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in May? 
Two of my best friends from college came to visit last weekend and it was AWESOME! Specifically the two standing behind hubby below, the third groomsman (the one standing out of line!) is currently deployed but we got to hang out with his wife last weekend too.
3. June includes the first day of summer… what are your plans for the summer?My mommy and her best friend/my maid of honors mom are coming to visit me, I'm super excited!  Also I'm hoping to go visit Colonial Williamsburg a few more times.
4. Do you use the services on base (gym, financial planning, family services, daycare)? And if so, what’s your favorite one? (thanks to Shanon at Modern Meets Traditional for this question!)
We have been going to the Chapel on base instead of shopping for a local church and I love it so far.  Also I went to the gym yesterday morning for the first time, my only real complaint was no hot water when I jumped in the shower.
5. What are you looking forward to in June?
Sunshine, Beaches, and My Mommy!!!

3 comments:

Wife of a Sailor said...

Thanks for the question this week! You really helped me out!

Sespi said...

Yay for visitors! And I want to go to the beach... Chris and I may have to come visit you this summer too :)

Anonymous said...

Stopped by from MFF. Ooh, I will have to go back to check out your posts to see if you've started your vegetarian month yet. I think I will join you! BTW, start with just one push up and soon you'll be able to to a dozen at a time! Seriously! If I can, you totally can. Now if only I could do a pull up again... :) Alma

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...