Wednesday, June 20, 2012

House hunting

Adam and I are looking for a new place to call home.  We realized over the weekend that our current lease for the shoebox is up on July 31 so it's kind of crunch time...oops :)  Luckily I am super at house hunting and compiled a great list of options.  We did a bunch of drive-bys this week and have 12 that are ok, 6 of which we really like however 2 really stand out above the others.  They have everything we want, fenced in yards for the puppies, large yards for entertaining, 3 bedrooms.  Major draw back is they both only have one bath :( but that's ok.  Being as it's still just us I'm betting we move again before having to deal with sharing the bathroom with a pre-pubescent who likes to primp so while I would rather have 2 bathrooms we can totally live with 1.  We have scheduled viewings for both of them this week so as soon as we are done I will post pictures etc. Until then here are a few pictures I stole from the realtor's websites :) Option 1: (My #1 before viewing, Adam's #2 before viewing) 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath 1,152 Sq Ft Fenced in backyard with separate fenced in run area in back yard for dogs if they needed space away from humans (ours usually don't but might come in handy if friends are over with their dogs or kids??)  Small Storage Shed in backyard Washer & Dryer included Street parking may be congested for guests, room for 3 cars in driveway Commute time/miles:  Adam-15minutes/4.5miles Shanon-20minutes/8.5miles Option 2: (My #2 before viewing, Adam's #1 before viewing) 3 Bedroom (2 downstairs, 1 Upstairs), 1 Bath 900 Sq Ft Fenced in front and back yard Garage  Corner Lot, Ample street parking for guests, room for 3-4 cars in driveway including garage Washer & Dryer not included Commute time/miles:  Adam-20minutes/6miles Shanon-17minutes/7miles

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...