Friday, March 18, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-In!

Every week my friend Wifey of a Sailor hosts this great linkup! Please go check it out and join in it's a blast!!!

Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):

Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!

What are some of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? submitted by Live it. Love it (or not). Write About It.
I still send handwritten cards and letters, my grandparents have email but I try to send them a card or letter every month or two. My Grandma LOVES it!


What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? submitted by Painting My Canvas
It's not really romantic but I gave Adam tickets to a Colts game---awesome seats--for Christmas one year and it was by far the BEST gift I ever gave :)

Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military? submitted by Perfectly Imperfect
Since I don't have kids I'm not sure but I like to think I would encourage my kids to follow their dreams no matter what they are.

What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? submitted by A Little of This, A Little of That
Credit cards because I always feel like and idiot for racking them up so high--as soon as they're paid off that feeling will be gone!

What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse? submitted by Our Okinawa Life
I'm betting it will be when Adam swears in and leaves this week.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

That is cool that you do handwritten letters. They are very special and I like receiving them. I used to enjoy making cards and sending them to family and friends, but I just haven't had time lately.

Happy Friday!

Sespi said...

Aww, you send handwritten letters to your family still? That's so sweet!

And congrats to Adam for shipping out this week :) I guess that officially makes you a Navy wife! Yay!

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...