Friday, March 4, 2011

Millspouse Friday fillin #32 (from my phone)

I'm posting from my phone so please forgive me for bad formatting or grammatical errors!

I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.

Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):

Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!

Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
Since he hasn't even left to Boot Camp I don't think I can answer this as yes :).

What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
There is some bumfuc* island his recruiter told me about. Other than that most if the navy bases sound fine.

If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
25 because I'm having a good year and it's old enough to do whatever the hell I want but young enough not to be old.

If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
Lucky Charms because I LoVe the marshmallows :)

What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Orange Juice but I usually drink coffee.

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...