Friday, March 11, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill In

Are you a milspouse?  If so check out my friend Wifey @ http://wifeofasailor.com/ She has put together this great link up for all of us to get to know one another better.  The questions range from basic getting to know yous to tips for other milspouses.  I personally am loving it!

  1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? Since this is my first military separation, and we are only 4 days in I'm not sure if it will work but my plan is to keep myself busy!
  2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? I haven't been to very many concerts, N*SYNC and a few Contemporary Christian concerts in HS, then the ones at Six Flags when I worked there...my favorite was probably Jesse McCarty  He is such a doll, and treated all of his fans and employees with respect from what I could see.  And the music totally took me back to High School which was fun for a minute :)
  3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”?  Really I don't miss much about where I grew up...I never really fit in but I do miss my mom from time to time.  Louisville is more my Hometown though and I miss everything about it, the people, the things to do, being in such a large city with a small town undertone is completely my style. 
  4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? My first choice would be Phi Mu Foundation, I am all about raising money for my own paycheck :)  on a more serious note it would probably be either 1-CMN 2-Hope Heart Institute 3-American Diabetes Association or 4-American Cancer Society.
  5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?  Something ending in peanut butter and chocolate....not sure about the first two courses :)

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...