- During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? Since this is my first military separation, and we are only 4 days in I'm not sure if it will work but my plan is to keep myself busy!
- What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? I haven't been to very many concerts, N*SYNC and a few Contemporary Christian concerts in HS, then the ones at Six Flags when I worked there...my favorite was probably Jesse McCarty He is such a doll, and treated all of his fans and employees with respect from what I could see. And the music totally took me back to High School which was fun for a minute :)
- What do you miss most about your “hometown”? Really I don't miss much about where I grew up...I never really fit in but I do miss my mom from time to time. Louisville is more my Hometown though and I miss everything about it, the people, the things to do, being in such a large city with a small town undertone is completely my style.
- If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? My first choice would be Phi Mu Foundation, I am all about raising money for my own paycheck :) on a more serious note it would probably be either 1-CMN 2-Hope Heart Institute 3-American Diabetes Association or 4-American Cancer Society.
- You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum? Something ending in peanut butter and chocolate....not sure about the first two courses :)
Big Bad Math Quiz: Enter Now! by PW Fun & Learning
11 hours ago