Sunday, December 5, 2010

I want to host something...

All of these awesome bloggers are having swaps and such...I want to be cool too! SOOOOOOO I'm going to host a New Years Resolution accountability swap. I'll pair anyone who wants to participate up somehow and this time next year there will be prizes for people who keep their resolutions. I'm still working on the details but I think I'll limit everyone to 2 resolutions tops. The prizes will probably be something silly but fun like toys from the dollar store :) does anyone think they would be interested? Comment and let me know so I don't waste my time developing something and have no one participate...I'll get details worked out and an actual entry form set up by Dec 15

Kthxbye!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...