Sunday, August 29, 2010

An Award!!!!!!!

My blogger BFF and real life friend Bethany @ A Southern Belle & Her Officer gave me this super awesome award which was created by the super awesome Hellcat Betty so go check them both out!

sassy |ˈsasē|
adjective ( -sier , -siest ) informal
lively, bold, and full of spirit; cheeky

  I LOVE this award it is awesome and amazing and super fun and isn't the icon just too cute!!!

The rules are: 
1) Thank the person who gave you the award: Thank you so much Miss Bethany!  I love the award and you are tooo sweet!  We have to stay in touch after you move to OK!
2) Pass it on to at least 3 other sassy ladies
3) Post 3 sassy things about yourself that your readers may not already know

3 Sassy Things About Me You May Not Already Know:
1-I tend to lack the delay between my brain and my mouth.  Sometimes I will say things that aren't necessarily the nicest (ie you look fat in that dress!) but I always mean well!  I'm the one who will tell you if there is toilet paper hanging from the back of your shoe or your skirt is tucked in your undies!
2-I am going crazy not living in a house right now.  Not because of the neighbors or noise, but because I need a space to imagine what I can do to decorate it, even tho I'm a horrible decorator!
3-I have a black thumb, I've killed bamboo, do you know how hard it is to kill bamboo???  But I love to plant things and play in the dirt every year I plant a bunch of flowers and vegetables and herbs and every year most of them die but I'm always proud of the 2 or 3 that make it.

3 Sassy Ladies-It is so hard not to duplicate!
1-I don't know if they will accept it but my mom's cousin has a daughter Kimmie.  Kimmie is a great young lady who has had quite a battle throughout her life.  Her parents blog about it at Kimmie Stories and I LOVE reading about Kimmies hugs.  She is a wonderful girl and her hugs really are the best but she is super sassy!  Go say hi at http://kimmiestories.blogspot.com/ 
2- Allison @ Mom is Tired She is great!  I love talking to her on twitter and hearing about all of her kids especially Chicky!  Not only that but between her addiction to coffee and crazy trips across the country Allison is totally Sassy!!!!  Go check out her blog!
3-Wifey @ Wife of a Sailor she has also become a great friend via Twitter.  She is amazing and strong and I love her!


SO go check out these wonderful ladies!

2 comments:

Wife of a Sailor said...

You are so uber sweet! I heart you too!

Bethany said...

Haha, I love your #1 Sassy Thing!!! Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy ;)

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...