Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sick and tired of being sick and tired!!

Well Labor Day weekend was a much needed break, unfortunately I was sick all weekend, and still am :/P yuck!  I am having some massive sinus-allergy issues going on.  Saturday my throat was swollen and so sore I barely even moved off of the couch.  Sunday I got up and went to church but came home completely wiped and didn't leave the couch for the rest of the day except to do minor chores.  Yesterday I tried to make myself do something so while Adam was at work (he went in to do inventory) so I went shopping :)  I spent about 1 1/2 hour at Ross, TJ Max, etc. and successfully found 1 shirt for work! :0  then I went back to pick Adam up at work and was already wore out.  We went to McD's and took advantage of the 50 chicken nugget meal then went to Kroger and got some groceries.  We bought a whole chicken which I currently have rotisserieing in our rotisserie/toaster oven :)  This is my first attempt at using the rotisserie so we'll see how it goes wish me luck!  I've been exhausted and cold-y all day today but did make it through work.  Now I'm going to take a nap while the chicken cooks before Adam gets home. 
How was your weekend??

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...