Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Home organization week ...who knows...

In January I started the home organization challenge with A Bowl Full of Lemons but got sidetracked and never finished.  So hubby and I took it upon ourselves to finish my purge of all of the extra crap in our house over the next few months.  So far we have done every room/closet in the house except the master bedroom and even then we have both taken a first pass at our own clothing.  Hubby also went through our storage shed and made a lot of cuts of the random crap we have boxed up in there.  It wen't from a disorganized disaster to about 20 or so boxes neatly stacked against the wall that I need to go through.  So my plan is to finish purging our bedroom and then on the next cool day go outside and go through the items in our shed so that next January I am able to complete the challenge in full without getting a side tracked.   
Between not having to leave town 2 weeks in and having significantly less random junk in our house I'm hoping it's a success.   

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...