Monday, June 8, 2020

Feeding an almost toddler

So part of sending Little Dude to daycare means I have to start packing lunches.  His daycare does offer food but he has a diary intolerance and so I feel better being able to make sure that everything he eats is 100% dairy free, plus it means I can control the quality of the food he is eating too. 
Many years ago I discovered the blog 100 Days of Real Food and I used it to help come up with healthy lunch options for hubby and myself.  Now I'm turning back to it to come up with ideas for what to pack for Little Dude.

What are some other great blogs for healthy kid-lunch friendly ideas?  (Please don't just say "check Pinterest", I get so overwhelmed when I try to find specific things on there and just end up with boards full of ideas that I never implement.)

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...