Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Coming out of the infertility closet

So my friend Wife of a Sailor is on vacation this week and asked for a few of her blogging friends to help her out with guest posts, specifically about infertility. 
Most of my readers don't know this but I am lumped into that group. So I decided it was time to share. You can read my guest post by following the link below. Sorry it isn't a nice pretty embedded link, I'm posting this from my phone. But I promise more posts here on my blog in the near future. http://wifeofasailor.com/2013/07/16/guest-post-coming-out-of-the-infertility-closet/#comments. And 

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm in that group as well, we have struggled for 5 years.

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...