Saturday, June 29, 2013

Am I really this gullible?

Sometimes I accuse my husband of being pessimistic.  But in reality I think he does a great job of balancing me out.  I always think the best of people and expect them to do what is right.  Unfortunately that means that when they don't do the right thing I tend to get my feelings hurt.  Right now my feelings are very, very hurt.  I wish my dear, sweet husband was here right now to tell me I'm an idiot and people are assholes and that we should always expect them to take advantage of a situation.  Instead I am going to have to grow some balls and have a very not-pleasant conversation with someone who is taking advantage of my kindness.

this sucks.

2 comments:

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wife of a Sailor said...

=( I'm so sorry you are being taken advantage of.

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...