Thursday, July 26, 2012

Descriptions of people

A coworker (also a navy wife) and I were just discussing how different milspouses and girlfriends act. Really we were just reflecting on personalities in general but we were talking about specific people we know. She said one thing that completely cracked me up when talking about a couple attached to her husbands last ship:

They had this whole Barbie and Ken thing going on and were just too intense for me. They were the type of people who just don't cuss and don't drink and don't not wear polos...

Ok maybe it was funnier in person but I laughed. :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Do they look anything like Barbie and Ken at your birthday dinner? Fake bottle blonde hair and all?

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...