Friday, April 6, 2012

Milspouse Friday fill-in

So it's been a long time since I've joined in so or those of you who don't know what this is:
(from Wifey @ www.wifeofasailor.com)
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme, which has now morphed into a monthly meme. This happens on the first Friday of every month. To do this, I post a list of questions the day before (on Thursday so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky!

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I spent way to much money in early March then had to make a surprise trip to KY to take care of house and car stuff. I probably would have backed of the shopping and massage early in the month if I had known. (really probably didn't need to do the shopping to begin with!)

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March?
I got to go home and see some of my besties and spend some much needed time with my momma. Really as much as I love my friends I wish I had been able to stay at moms the whole weekend I really needed the time with her.

3. Check your phone… who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them?
Sarah-she is always willing to help whoever needs in whenever she can.

4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
Hot pink because it's bright and shiny an today I need some bright and shiny in my life :)

5. What are you looking forward to in April?
Warm weather, sunshine, and walks on the beach with hubby & the pups :)

Go visit wifey's blog and link your own answers!!!

1 comment:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...