Saturday, January 14, 2012

I got a job!!!!

I am so excited! I received and accepted an absolutely amazing job offer in Virginia this week. I am so stinkin excited to finally be able to move to VA with hubby I think this is really going to make the "navy wife" thing a little more real. Up until now we have spent a ton of time living apart but it wasn't all because of the military and had kind of become our normal. I have 2 weeks to get moved and have a plan in place that I really hope works out. Now just to get everything packed. Today's goal-living room & kitchen. Tomorrows goal guest room. Next weeks goal bedroom. Think I can do it? I'm not so sure. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Julie Danielle said...

That is so exciting! Very excited for you :)

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...