Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers Day

I thought while I am waiting on my work computer to finish searching for a file I would post about fathers day. I'm dpi g this via Iphone though so bare with me!
This was my second fathers day without my daddy. And while I miss home every day it was actually a great day with no even minor brakedowns!
Adam and I went to lunch at a Mexican resturant Yummy! Then we went to the library so he could get a couple of books on CD for the drive to louisille.
He still hasn't had any luck on the job front--well he hopefully will find out today he has a job waiting tables but they can't train him for 2 weeks--and I don't make enough to pay all of our bills since we still have a mortgage in Louisville plus rent down here so he is going back to Lville for a week or two to do some work foe his brother in law. :(.
Anyway back to yesterday. After the library we drove to a nearby town that has a lot of history and I found exactly 6 dream homes all of which I'm fairly certian count as historic. Hopefully if we decide to buy a house down here one of then will be on the market and inniur price range! I LOVE old homes. Our house in Louisville is 100 years old and served as army barracks for WWII training!
Well my computer stopped searching so back to work. More later!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Glad to hear you made it through yesterday with no minor breakdowns. :-)

Sorry Adam has to come back to Louisville to do some work. I'm sure you'll miss him, but at least he has the opportunity to come up and work here. And a place to live, etc... When will he be coming up? I really hope he gets that job!

Miss you! Have a good day at work!

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...