Friday, May 6, 2016

The written word

Sometimes writing a letter is more effective at expressing emotion than speaking with someone.  It gives you a clear way to articulate feelings that are messy and hard to sort out in a more organized and coherent manner.  
I just wrote my husband a 6 page letter about some of my personal emit hints surrounding our infertility process.  It's not pretty.  Parts are barely even legible.  But I really think when he reads it tomorrow we will be able to talk through it much better than if I just started w conversation. Especially since I'm hard to understand when I ugly cry ... 


So tomorrow might be an interesting day in this modern traditions household. 

Wish me luck.  

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...