I know they are stupid, we all know they are stupid however that doesn’t stop us from making them. Here are my resolutions for 2016:
- Continue making healthy choices with a goal of reaching a healthy BMI/BF% by June (unless pregnant)
- Sell house in Louisville
- Payoff debt-specifically:
0% financing for mattress $1,000
0% financing for furniture $2,000
0% home improvement loan $1,500
American Express Credit Card $4,000
Kroger Credit Card $1,500
HSBC Credit Card $1,500(note this was used for Holiday Travel/Gifts, scheduled to pay off by end of February)
Total to pay-off $11,500 + regular payments on other debt
- Focus on using AdvoCare to help friends and family make healthy choices with us.
- Goal of having 12 people take the 24 day challenge and at least 6 continue making healthy choices throughout 2016.
- Provide proper motivation and coaching for those who try AdvoCare because of us.
- Finish bathroom renovation
- Unpack boxes in storage and get rid of everything we don’t need
- Run Wicked 10K in October
- Meal plan and stick to plan weekly
- Follow net-zero budget to penny
- Read 52 books, at least 20 of which are actual books not audio books.
So what are your stupid New Years resolutions?