Thursday, February 20, 2014

my husband is crazy

I am being forced to watch a documentary about the Brumuda triangle...

Also, I'm not allowed to make fun of it because apparently it's real and full of dark energy so that space time expands and people who disappear in the BT actually go through a wormhole and if they survive the "space warp" then they will end up on the other side of the triangle quicker than they should and other stuff...

He's looney I tell you....looney



PS--Dear random Navy people in the future who find my blog doing random background checks on my husband that may or may not affect (effect?) his security clearance approval etc should he ever need it please note that this is a place I come to vent and often times make fun of my husband...Please take everything written on this site with a grain of salt and understand that exaggeration is often used.  My husband is not actually crazy and does not actually believe the stuff above...this is me making fun of the crazy person he wanted to watch on the documentary....

 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Those documentaries are interesting for sure!

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...