Sunday, April 3, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill In Catch Up :)

Week 35
  1. What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy
    I have to have my iPhone, I just cracked the screen and it is driving me nuts! :)
  2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third 
    To be honest in a lot of ways I'm exactly where I thought I would be and in others my life is completely different.  I always saw myself as being married by now with at least one dog but I never imagined I would be a milspouse or that I would live this far away from my family!
  3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe?  submitted by Our First Deployment
    I really don't think it's much of a recipe but I love chocolate covered fruit!
  4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
    I'll let you know once I get used to it...Really the only thing that has bothered me so far is having to watch PDA but that always bothered me.
  5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment?  submitted by The Albrecht Squad
    Yes please...I like advice! :)

Week 36
  1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s
    I must say we aren't the lovey-dovey type that you think of when you think romance scene...Maybe the scene in The Wedding Planner when he comes up behind her at the drive in and she is throwing out the M&M's that aren't brown because chocolate is brown already...
  2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J No thank you...especially since we still don't know what kind of a boat he will be put on.  If he is on a carrier, possibly because it seems like there is more to do on a carrier than there is in our town but I don't think I could handle anything else.
  3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts?  submitted by Marrying the Navy
    Not that I know of.
  4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
    I am scared of the dark just like a little kid.
  5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?  submitted by Many Waters
    Warm enough to go swimming but cool enough for long pants at night and sunny.  I need the sunshine to keep me happy!
 

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...