Friday, September 10, 2010

Tomorrow is a sad day...

I was doing a very good job of avoiding all of the 9/11 stuff in the news.  Last year I cracked every time I heard the date so I knew I needed to be careful.  (for those of you who don't know my Dad died on 9/1/2008)  I just drove past a fire house with a yard full of flags much like this picture:

What a beautiful site--But I amost hypervenelated in the car...Because I know why those flags are there, and I know that that means tomorrow will mark 2 years since my dad was alive, today marks 2 years since I talked to him.  Needless to say the past hour at work has been worthless, thus the blogging from the office--something I never do!  I really want to go home but my boss is out super sick and the only other person in our office had to take her some papers so she could work from home so I'm here by myself holding down the fort.
Oh well, our Audit is next week so I have a TON of work to get done.  Hopefully I'll be able to get to it and get out of here and not have to come in tomorrow or Sunday!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...